When accidents occur it is imperative that you contact a personal injury attorney Dekalb County GA residents have long trusted. Accidents appear frequently, and, unfortunately, can end in physical or emotional injury that are not their fault. At The Lynch Law Group, we are there to help provide valuable counsel to those that have been hurt by others.
A Lawyer Can Help You
After an injury you deserve proper compensation for the medical bills and lost wages. If you are contemplating handling the insurance claim on your own you may find it to be tedious, difficult and unable to receive the compensation you believe you deserve. That is why it may be in your best interest to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney Dekalb County GA provides. Our attorneys at The Lynch Law Group can work diligently to help you gain the compensation you deserve and handle the legal aspects while you take the needed time to heal.
Common Personal Injury Cases
A personal injury attorney in Dekalb County GA may explain that individuals are capable of compensation when another individual showed negligence or intentionally acted to cause harm. There are several different types of cases, and a personal injury attorney Dekalb County GA has to offer may suggest that common types of injury cases may include:
- Slip and Falls: Property owners are legally responsible for keeping their facility safe and as hazardous free as possible. The responsibilities of a landowner can vary from state to state. An experienced personal injury attorney Dekalb County GA trusts may help you receive compensation with their up-to-date knowledge of the law.
- Car Accidents: If you have been the victim of a car accident that was not your fault, than they may be held liable for your injuries. If the other driver was distracted, not following the rules of the road, or was acting in a negligent manner then they should be held liable for your losses and injuries.
- Medical Malpractice: If a doctor or healthcare professional has failed to perform their medical duties effectively, the patient may be eligible to file for medical malpractice. A qualified Dekalb County personal injury attorney can handle the complex medical cases and help you recover proper compensation.
- Assault and Battery: Normally, these charges are found in criminal cases and the victim may be able to demand compensation for their injuries.
- Dog Bites: If you were bitten by another person’s dog, you may want to seek the help of an experienced lawyer to receive compensation for the injuries.
Getting The Help You Deserve
If you were hurt because of someone else’s mistakes, it may result in personal distress, both physically and financially. The Lynch Law Group, is here to help in your time of need. If you suffered from an accident that was not your fault, a personal injury attorney Dekalb County GA residents trust may be able to provide helpful services to get your life back on track, so call today at (404) 373-77335.