Truck Accident Lawyer Atlanta, GA
Truck Accident Lawyer in Atlanta, GA
Any kind of motor vehicle accident has the potential to change a life completely, but a qualified truck accident lawyer in Atlanta, Georgia, can help you get the compensation you deserve and a guiding hand through any legal challenges you might face on your road to recovery.
Every car accident is serious, whether it’s just a fender bender between two compact vehicles, or a massive pileup with multiple parties involved. The bottom line is you just can’t tell what kind of medical problems might surface after an accident without consulting with a doctor and giving yourself time to let the adrenaline out of your system.
Unfortunately, when it comes to truck accidents, these injuries are typically more serious. All the more reason to seek medical care as soon as possible after your accident, and all the more reason to get in touch with a tuck accident lawyer Atlanta, GA trusts. Read on to learn more about the most common car accident injuries, and see how a lawyer from the Law Offices Of Andrew Lynch can help.
Common Car Accident Injuries
- Neck and Back Injuries: If you were rear-ended or involved in a frontal impact, chances are you’ll be dealing with some neck and back injuries. Neck and back injuries, if left untreated, can lead to chronic pain and pricey medical procedures, and many people who experience back injuries never feel quite 100% after their accident.
- Whiplash: While technically a neck and back injury, whiplash deserves its own special category. Whiplash is one of the most common injuries associated with motor vehicle accidents, no matter how fast or slow the cars (or trucks) were moving. Whiplash occurs when the head and neck snap rapidly back and forth in the event of an impact. Our bodies weren’t meant to be subject to such quick changes in direction: Whiplash can cause serious stiffness and even a loss of motion if left untreated.
- Burns: Not every car accident turns into a giant fireball like in the movies, but burns do happen in car crashes. You could accidentally place your hand on a newly-exposed, very hot part of your vehicle as you exit the wreck, or you might receive a shock from exposed electrical wiring. In fact, you could even suffer a burn from the hot coffee in your cupholder. Burns happen, and they require medical care just like any other car accident injury.
Unfortunately, if you’re involved in a car accident with a truck, the injuries are typically much more severe. Trucks are heavier and less likely to stop in time in the event of a collision or pileup, so the following injuries might occur:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: Traumatic brain injuries can stay with you for the rest of your life, and if you suspect you’ve experienced any kind of head injury, you need to contact a doctor right away. Some brain injuries are relatively minor or common, like concussions. However, even a concussion warrants immediate medical attention. The brain is fragile and not easily healed, and if you suffer a traumatic brain injury in a truck accident, you should seek medical care and financial compensation.
- Broken Bones: Cars are heavy, fast, and full of safety features designed to keep you alive and well after an accident. However, there is no safety feature that can completely rule out broken bones, especially in the event of a truck accident. Broken bones can seriously impede your ability to work, and the medical bills and lost wages can haunt you for years.
Contact a Truck Accident Lawyer Today
You don’t deserve to foot the bill for your injuries, and you don’t deserve to suffer under mountains of paperwork while you’re trying to recover. You need someone to help you with the ins and out and intricacies of battling with insurance and filing a claim against whoever was negligent enough to cause your accident. That’s how the Law Offices Of Andrew Lynch can help.
Get in touch with The Law Offices Of Andrew Lynch today, and see how a truck accident lawyer in Atlanta, GA can help you recover.