Best Personal Injury Lawyer Dekalb County GA
If you are wondering who is one of the best personal injury lawyers in Dekalb County, GA, you should call Andrew R. Lynch, P.C. One of the most common personal injuries our clients face is a slip and fall injury. Of the many personal injury accidents, a slip and fall accident can be very serious, often life altering. The moments and days after the injury are often scary, painful and overwhelming. In many cases, you have the right to recover damages for your injuries and any loss of income or other damages you have incurred. This is where a personal injury lawyer Dekalb County, GA residents trust can help. However, in order to protect yourself and give yourself the best chance of being granted an appropriate settlement, there are things you should do at the scene and in the ensuing days of the accident investigation. Sometimes negligence is easy to determine, but more often there are a slew of complicating factors that may make it more difficult to prove fault on the part of the city or property owner. One of the best personal injury lawyers Dekalb County, GA residents trust can help you.
It is always advised to speak with an attorney or law firm as soon as possible after any slip and fall injury accident. Usually, the sooner you consult with an attorney, the better the outcome will be for you. So, when you are wondering who is the best personal injury lawyer in Dekalb County, GA, you can call Andrew R. Lynch, P.C.
There are several things you need to do at the scene of the accident that will help you gather the correct information to help our knowledgeable lawyers help you as we sort out the facts of your case.
- Call for medical care. Your top priority should be your own safety and well-being. Often a person is in shock after an accident and doesn’t realize the seriousness of their injuries. Attorneys and medical professionals prefer that you are transported in an ambulance to a hospital or at least see a doctor on the day of the accident to make sure your injuries do not worsen or pose a threat to your overall health and safety. Also, it is best for any future lawsuit for you to have as much documentation as possible, as soon as possible.
- Don’t downplay your injuries. Don’t be a tough guy and try to shake it off. It’s always better to be checked out by medical professionals right away than to wait. Turning down medical care at the scene of an accident can be used against you later to try and show that your injuries are not as severe as you claim.
- Gather information. Note where you are and what you think caused you to fall. Write down anything you observe about obstacles or spills or any conditions that contributed to your accident. The moments after an accident can be confusing and you may not remember certain facts later.
- Take names and contact information of witnesses. It is crucial to get names and contact information of any witnesses to the accident.
- Never talk to any property managers, owners or anyone about your accident without your attorney present.
Speak With One of the Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Dekalb County, Georgia Today!
If you or a loved one have sustained injuries from a slip and fall, call a qualified attorney today. The law firm of Andrew R. Lynch, P.C. has attorneys available to consult with you on your case and make sure you get the settlement you deserve. Call us today to speak with one of the best personal injury lawyers Dekalb County, GA has to offer!