If you or a loved one has suffered a burn injury, then you need the help of personal injury attorney Andrew Lynch in Decatur, DeKalb County, Georgia.
Whether caused by a car, motorcycle, truck accident, or a workplace accident, the harm done to you when you are burned is serious. Depending on the severity of your burns, you may face years of costly medical bills, months of missed work, and immeasurable hours stress and pain. Burning can also cause deep scars, both physical and psychological, that can be impossible to mend. If you know someone else, be them a person or a company, is at fault for this pain to you then according to Georgia Law they too must share this burden that you go through. The following situations are just a few ways that there can be liability or fault from a defendant in your burn injury case:
- If your burns are caused by a car accident with a drunk or otherwise negligent driver.
- If your burns are caused by unsafe workplace conditions.
- If your burns are caused by faulty or dangerous products that you purchased.
- If your burns are caused by faulty wiring or other unsafe electrical conditions.
- If your burns are caused by a dangerous or negligent act by another person.
If any of the above ring true with you, or if you are in a similar circumstance, then there may be significant financial compensation for you to seek. This compensation can be based off of several factors, including the dollar value of your medical bills and time off of work.
The specifics of a burn injury case are complicated, just as will be the path to recovery for your injury. Trust your doctor with your injuries, and trust attorney Andrew Lynch with the rest. Contact personal injury attorney Andrew Lynch in Decatur, DeKalb County for a free consultation and get the absolute best representation in your burn injury case.