Vehicular Accident Lawyer Georgia
Receive the Help You Need After a Vehicular Accident
Andrew R. Lynch is a vehicular accident lawyer Decatur GA residents have turned to with confidence for years. When you’ve suffered damages as a result of another driver’s negligence, contact our office for a free consultation.
A Decatur vehicular accident lawyer may represent you against uncooperative insurance companies and other at-fault parties. As a victim who has suffered a personal injury, you might have to pay substantial amounts of money for medical care and other costs associated with the accident. You have the legal right to request financial recourse from those responsible. Let Andrew R. Lynch help you receive what you may be entitled to — maximum compensation for your injuries.
Recover Your Damages in Decatur
If the other driver’s negligence caused your vehicular accident, you may qualify for compensation for your damages. As an experienced vehicular accident lawyer in Decatur GA, Andrew R. Lynch may identify all the damages to which you can claim for reimbursement. They may include any of the following:
- Medical costs. Maintain a detailed record of your accident related medical costs. Common injuries in car accidents include fractures, broken bones, soft tissue injuries, trauma, and bruises.
- Loss of wages. When you are unable to return to your job because of injuries suffered in the accident, you can claim that lost income.
- Property damage. If your vehicle is dented or even completely totaled, you may claim the repairs or replacement cost on your list of damages.
- Loss of enjoyment. It’s not unusual for an accident victim to experience post-traumatic stress disorder in similar situations. Even stepping into a parked car can be traumatic and make driving again impossible or extremely difficult. This is a type of damage for which it’s difficult to ascertain a dollar amount. As a vehicular accident lawyer Decatur GA drivers turn to for guidance, Andrew may help quantify your loss of enjoyment if applicable.
Collecting Evidence at the Scene of the Accident
This will vary depending on the circumstances of the accident, as a car accident lawyer Dekalb County GA victims trust will probably tell you. However, as a general rule, it’s common for the following types of evidence to be collected by a plaintiff’s legal team:
- Witness testimony. This can include passengers and drivers of vehicles concerned, pedestrians, and other motorists.
- Photos and video of accident scene. Though one or more witnesses may also be able to provide photos and video, the accident scene investigator for your attorney may take their own photos after the accident. This type of visual evidence can show the placement of signal lights, signs, curbs, etc.
- Medical records. Medical documentation about your injury could be invaluable for your case. A vehicular accident lawyer Decatur GA community members turn to for legal representation would likely want your full medical history as it relates to your injuries.
- Police report of the accident. Be sure to call the police while still at the accident scene. It’s important to explain to the officer how the accident occurred from your perspective.
Talk to Andrew at the office of The Law Offices Of Andrew Lynch for an honest assessment of your case at no charge. If he agrees to represent you in a vehicle accident claim or lawsuit, you will not have to pay him until he negotiates a settlement or wins your lawsuit. To make an appointment for a free consultation with a vehicular accident lawyer Decatur GA offers, call us today.