Work Accident Lawyer Decatur GA
If you were injured at work, you may want to talk to a work accident lawyer Decatur GA depends on. The injury you suffered may affect you for quite some time, and you may deserve a financial settlement for your pain and suffering. An experienced work accident lawyer Decatur GA trusts, such as Andrew R. Lynch, may help you get the compensation you deserve.
Common Workplace Injuries
Although most employers strive to keep their workplaces safe, accidents can still happen. Here are some common workplace injuries a work accident lawyer in Decatur GA may see:
- Machine Entanglement: Individuals who work in factories with heavy machinery may get their hands, feet or hair caught in a machine.
- Falling Objects: If an object falls from a shelf or dropped by another person, it can result in serious head injuries. Wearing hard hats may protect employees from getting hurt, but head injuries from falling objects can occur in nearly any workplace environment.
- Tripping and Falling: Employees may also suffer injuries if they trip on a slippery floor or on an object on the ground. To prevent these accidents, spills should be cleaned up promptly and the floors should be free from clutter.
- Vehicle Accidents: Employees who are required to drive a vehicle for work may get into a car crash and suffer serious injuries, like concussions, broken legs, and traumatic brain injuries.
- Walking Into Accidents: Employees may run into walls, doors, and other objects at work and get hurt. This type of injury may be especially common on construction sites or in warehouses.
Damages in Work Accident Cases
If you were involved in a workplace accident, a work accident lawyer Decatur GA may help you win several types of damages. Let’s take a look at the types of damages available in work accident cases:
- Medical Costs: The injuries you suffered at work may require medical care. Whether you stayed in a hospital, received medication, or need to attend ongoing physical therapy, you may get reimbursed for these medical costs if you win your case.
- Lost Wages: If your injuries have caused you to miss time from a work, a Decatur work accident lawyer may help you recover lost wages. Permanent disabilities that lead to temporary or permanent job loss may also be considered in this category.
- Pain and Suffering: Sometimes work injuries can lead to physical and emotional suffering. This form of compensation may also be used as a punitive measure against the liable party in cases of extreme negligence.
Hiring a Work Accident Lawyer
There is no better time than the present to hire a work accident lawyer Decatur GA respects. A trusted lawyer, such as Andrew R. Lynch, may help you gather all the evidence you need to obtain the compensation you deserve. An experienced lawyer may make sure you are completely prepared for court and do his best to get you a favorable outcome with your case.
If you are looking for a dependable work accident lawyer Decatur GA has to offer, contact The Law Offices Of Andrew Lynch Attorney at Law at (404) 373-7735.