Why do people seek legal advice from a workers’ compensation attorney? Because so often, when someone is injured in a workplace accident, employers and insurance carriers look for every possible way to deny or minimize the legitimate claims of an injured worker.
- Were you injured at work?
- Did you undergo surgery as a result of a work related injury?
- Do you have a permanent disability or impairment as a result of a work related injury?
- Do you suffer from repetitive stress injuries, such as carpal tunnel or other cumulative trauma?
- Are you a victim of wrongful termination because of a job injury?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, contact us immediately to learn more about your legal rights. The workers’ compensation insurance carrier and your employer want your injury to cost them as little as possible in terms of both money for medical treatment and time away from work. Andrew Lynch will make sure you get the medical treatment you deserve and the recovery time you need.