Recent survey shows distracted driver’s are causing more traffic fatalities than DUI drivers. For information on recovering damages against a DUI driver who injured you click here. This is the seventh year in a row distracted drivers have held this status. Distracted driving includes texting while driving, talking on the phone while driving, and pretty much any scenario you can imagine. The Georgia General Assembly has outlawed.
- 4 Reasons to Hire a Truck Accident Lawyer
- I Have a Disability Hearing Coming Up, What Can I Expect?
- Will I Receive My Regular Income After a Workplace Injury?
- A Guide for Talking to the Other Driver’s Insurance
- Types of Insurance Coverage for a Bike Crash
- What to Do After a Rideshare Accident
- What Determines Alimony Payments?
- What is a free consultation?
- What to do if a truck clips you and runs
- Duty of care
- Buried alive: can doctors and hospitals wait for payment?
- Medical malpractice reform: pros, cons, and alternatives
- Are medical malpractice and wrongful death the same thing?
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident with an uninsured vehicle
- Rear-end accident, not at fault