Recent survey shows distracted driver’s are causing more traffic fatalities than DUI drivers. For information on recovering damages against a DUI driver who injured you click here. This is the seventh year in a row distracted drivers have held this status. Distracted driving includes texting while driving, talking on the phone while driving, and pretty much any scenario you can imagine. The Georgia General Assembly has outlawed.
“Andrew and the staff helped throughout the process closing my case in everyday. Answered all my questions and solved all of my issues with professionalism. Will definitely retain again the future if needed.”
- What you should consider in an injury attorney before hiring
- How Long Does a Personal Injury Case Take on Average?
- Who Can Submit a Wrongful Death Suit?
- What Elements are in Wrongful Death Lawsuits?
- What Personal Injury Cases Can a Lawyer Work On
- Accident Injury Lawyer
- Getting Medical Attention After A Car Crash
- What is a free consultation?
- What to do if a truck clips you and runs
- Duty of care
- Buried alive: can doctors and hospitals wait for payment?
- Medical malpractice reform: pros, cons, and alternatives
- Are medical malpractice and wrongful death the same thing?
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident with an uninsured vehicle
- Rear-end accident, not at fault