Recent survey shows distracted driver’s are causing more traffic fatalities than DUI drivers. For information on recovering damages against a DUI driver who injured you click here. This is the seventh year in a row distracted drivers have held this status. Distracted driving includes texting while driving, talking on the phone while driving, and pretty much any scenario you can imagine. The Georgia General Assembly has outlawed.
“Andrew and the staff helped throughout the process closing my case in everyday. Answered all my questions and solved all of my issues with professionalism. Will definitely retain again the future if needed.”
- Getting Medical Attention After A Car Crash
- How to Respond to a Bad Faith Insurer
- Can I Sue if My Child Was Hurt at the Beach?
- Defining a Survival Action
- Learn the Steps to Take After a Car Accident
- Work-From-Home and Workers’ Compensation: Are You Eligible?
- Reasons To Visit a Lawyer After a Car Accident
- What is a free consultation?
- What to do if a truck clips you and runs
- Duty of care
- Buried alive: can doctors and hospitals wait for payment?
- Medical malpractice reform: pros, cons, and alternatives
- Are medical malpractice and wrongful death the same thing?
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident with an uninsured vehicle
- Rear-end accident, not at fault