Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Atlanta, GA
After being injured in a motorcycle accident, it may be helpful to discuss your situation with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer Atlanta GA riders rely on to provide an exceptional level of service. Here at Law Offices of Andrew Lynch we possess a proven record of success in assisting our clients who have been injured in motorcycle accidents, including those that were caused by negligent behaviors of others on the road. We work diligently to help our clients recover a fair compensation award, money that is needed and deserved. We are well prepared to advocate for you throughout every step of the process of pursuing compensation to help you recover physically and financially.
About Andrew R. Lynch, P.C. of Law Offices of Andrew Lynch
The National Trial Lawyers Organization has named Andrew R. Lynch, P.C. as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Georgia every year since 2013. Additionally, Andrew has recovered over $90 million in dollars in judgments and settlements for his clients. At Law Offices of Andrew Lynch we focus our legal practice towards representing people who were hurt in motor vehicle accidents, including motorcycle accidents, and wrongful death cases associated with vehicle accident.
Motorcycle Accident Personal Injury Claims
Due to the inherent vulnerability that motorcycle riders have on the road, multi-vehicle accidents tend to be especially devastating for the motorcyclist. At Law Offices of Andrew Lynch we specialize in representing those who were injured or suffered as a result of a motorcycle accident, and possess the knowledge and experience to advocate for you in the process of pursuing compensation you need in order to make a recovery. We know how to firmly negotiate with insurance companies, making them well aware that you are not willing to settle for less than what is deserved.
Compensatory Damages for Motorcycle Accidents
Compensatory damages is a financial award commonly classified as being “economic” or “noneconomic”.
- Economic damages tend to be physical, fully quantifiable damages, meaning that a dollar amount can easily be calculated to make up for what was damaged or lost.
- Noneconomic damages are less easily assigned a dollar amount, involving things such as emotional experiences that caused pain, suffering, or trauma.
We understand the implications a bad accident can have. Debilitating injuries, medical expenses, and catastrophic damage to personal property can add up quickly and drastically alter the trajectory of your life. The primary intention of recovering compensatory damages in a personal injury case is to help make such expenses less financially impactful. Our Atlanta, GA motorcycle accident lawyer is here to aid in developing an effective strategy to pursue and obtain compensation awards to help cover current bills, and future expenses associated with damages caused by the accident.
Contact Law Offices of Andrew Lynch Today
If there is a general suspicion that negligent behaviors of another were a contributing factor, it will be worthwhile to consult with an experienced lawyer from Law Offices of Andrew Lynch. Speaking with an experienced lawyer will help you make well informed decisions about how to move forward after your accident. We are here to diligently serve as your advocate throughout every step of the process with the goal of getting the compensation you need to recover from your losses. Schedule a consultation today with our Atlanta, GA motorcycle accident lawyer.
What Should I Do Directly After A Motorcycle Accident?
A motorcycle accident is traumatic and very difficult to process in the aftermath, which is also one of the many reasons you should hire an Atlanta, GA motorcycle accident lawyer that you can trust. However, it’s crucial to stay calm and take immediate steps to ensure your safety, seek necessary medical attention, and protect your legal rights. Here are five important steps to take directly after a motorcycle accident:
- Assess Your Safety and Seek Medical Attention: The first priority is to assess your safety and the safety of others involved. Check yourself for injuries, and if you can, move to a safe location away from traffic or any potential hazards. If you or anyone else involved is seriously injured or experiencing severe pain, call emergency services immediately for medical assistance. Even if you believe your injuries are minor, it’s important to seek medical attention. Some injuries may not be immediately apparent due to adrenaline, and a medical professional can provide an accurate evaluation and necessary treatment.
- Contact the Authorities: Call the local police or emergency services to report the motorcycle accident. It’s crucial to have an official record of the incident, as it can help with insurance claims and legal proceedings. Provide a clear and concise account of what happened, and cooperate fully with the responding officers. Request a copy of the accident report for your records, as it will contain important details about the accident.
- Gather Information and Document the Accident: Collect relevant information about the accident and document it as thoroughly as possible. Exchange contact details, including names, phone numbers, addresses, and insurance information, with the other parties involved in the accident. If there are witnesses, obtain their contact information as well. Take photos or videos of the accident scene, including the position of vehicles, damage to your motorcycle, and any road conditions or other factors that may have contributed to the accident. This evidence will be invaluable when filing insurance claims or seeking legal recourse.
- Notify Your Insurance Company: Contact your insurance company as soon as possible to report the motorcycle accident. Provide them with accurate and detailed information about the incident. Adhere to their reporting procedures and cooperate fully with their investigation process. Provide any necessary documentation, such as the accident report and medical records. Promptly reporting the accident to your insurance company will help facilitate a smoother claims process.
- Consult with Legal Counsel: If you suffered significant injuries or believe that the accident occurred due to someone else’s negligence, it’s advisable to consult with a personal injury lawyer who specializes in motorcycle accidents. They can provide guidance on your legal rights, help protect your interests, and assist you in pursuing compensation for your losses. A lawyer can evaluate your case, handle communications with insurance companies, and navigate the legal process on your behalf.
Each motorcycle accident is unique, and the appropriate steps may vary depending on the circumstances, which is why it’s important to hire an Atlanta motorcycle accident lawyer with a proven track record. If you are unsure about what to do or need legal advice, consult with an Atlanta motorcycle accident lawyer. Additionally, keep a record of all communication with insurance companies, medical bills, receipts, and any other relevant documentation related to the accident. If you are a victim, don’t hesitate to contact The Law Offices of Andrew Lynch.