Child Molestation Lawyer Georgia
For many survivors of sexual assault, the trauma that comes with it may also accompany embarrassment. This leads to victims choosing not to report sexual assault and not getting the compensation they deserve for their injuries after an attack happened. Each Georgia child molestation lawyer at The Lynch Law Group has helped many victims of sexual assault and will fight for your rights while showing you compassion and giving you the respect that you deserve.
A child molestation lawyer will offer our clients compassionate support during a time that is physically and emotionally taxing. We want to help you and your family move past this assault as quickly as possible and hold the perpetrator responsible. When we work together, we can help make sure they do not inflict these injuries on anyone else. To speak with one of the attorneys on our team, call our office now.
What Is Sexual Assault?
No case of sexual assault is insignificant, and we believe that sexual assault can come in many forms. Some of these are:
- Choosing not to register as a sex offender
- Molesting or exposing oneself to a child
- Rape, and
- Any form of touching, fondling, groping, or kissing that the victim does not explicitly want
No matter your situation, you must know that the sexual assault was not your fault. In many cases, the perpetrator—and even those close to you—may attempt to brush your situation off by blaming the victim, but we believe that the one who harmed you is the only one who should be held accountable for their actions.
Who Can Become a Victims of Child Molestation?
There is no one answer to this because anyone can be sexually assaulted. It can happen regardless of gender, race, education, age, or even disability. But each victim also deserves a child molestation lawyer in Georgia fighting for justice financial justice on their behalf.
Is It Worth Fighting For Compensation?
A Georgia child molestation lawyer understands that there is no amount of compensation that can take this horrible act away from you or erase it from your memory. However, fighting for compensation is one way to move on with the healing process in your sexual assault claim. These damages can help you:
- Recover money for bills you paid during medical treatment.
- Recover your lost wages if you were unable to return to work.
- Pay your therapy bills if you choose to speak with a counselor, and even
- Give you money for relocation fees.
What Kinds Of Damages Are There?
Typically, there are three types of damages in a sexual assault case. These are:
- Emotional Damages. It is hard to nail down an exact number for this because emotional damages are harder to quantify, but these could be for the emotional distress or pain and suffering of the victim.
- Compensatory Damages. These are typically easier to quantify and may include a loss of employment, medical expenses, and loss of wages.
- Punitive Damages. If the assaulter’s acts were particularly egregious or malicious, a jury awards these damages to punish the assaulter.
No act of sexual assault is too small to speak with a child molestation lawyer Georgia families trust at The Lynch Law Group We want you to begin the healing process, and we can help you with your claim today. To speak with one of our caring attorneys, don’t hesitate to call our office.