As a personal injury attorney Dekalb County GA respects, Andrew R. Lynch, P.C. provides legal services to those who have been seriously injured by someone else’s negligence. If you sustained an injury that requires medical care, your expenses may be recoverable from the person responsible. With the help of a Dekalb County personal injury attorney from our firm, you may have legal recourse.
Our Legal Services
It’s a sad fact that in a given year, thousands of residents may be in need of a personal injury attorney in Dekalb County GA. Andrew R. Lynch, P.C. is a skilled and experienced lawyer who fights for the rights of those who have been injured through no fault of their own. He is licensed to practice personal injury law and can help you if you’ve been injured by someone acting negligently or who intentionally tried to hurt you. Here are some of the most common scenarios in which Andrew R. Lynch, P.C. can assist victims:
- Medical Malpractice: If a physician, surgeon, or other medical care provider or medical facility harmed you or a member of your family, a personal injury attorney Dekalb County GA victims turn to from our firm may be able to negotiate a substantial settlement on your behalf.
- Consumer Fraud: Companies have a legal responsibility to ensure that their products are as advertised. If you feel you have been defrauded in some way, contact our office immediately.
- Nursing Home Abuse: Sadly, though families entrust the care of their loved ones to nursing homes with the belief they are doing what’s best for their elder, sometimes the elder is harmed. When an assisted living facility or their staff members harms a resident in any way, they should be held fully accountable. As a personal injury attorney Dekalb County GA families trust, Andrew R. Lynch, P.C. may be able to help your family get justice.
- Product Liability: Companies are legally responsibility for making sure that their products are safe for consumers to use. If you were harmed in some way by a product, it may be possible to file a claim or lawsuit against that company. With the help of a personal injury attorney Dekalb County GA community members turn to in similar situations, it may be possible to file a claim or class action lawsuit against the negligent company.
- Wrongful Death: If you lost a family member in an avoidable accident or act of violence, you may be able to hold the at-fault party responsible. Though a settlement cannot reverse the terrible tragedy, it can cover your related medical bills and other costs. It can also send a message that such actions that took your loved one will not be tolerated.
Count On Us
For confidential, trusted legal counsel, call Andrew R. Lynch, P.C. at (404) 373-7735; he is a personal injury attorney Dekalb County GA counts on.